ive added background song !
hee ~
once i told ma fwens not to put song in blog
bcoz sometime its kinda annoying !
n da blog oso getting heavier n takes time to load !
but now i put it ! HAHA.
annoying x ? annoying x ? hoho
if u feel annyoyed, just scroll down n click pause !
but . . . . . . .
thought of nobody will open my blog.
lol !
currently i got 48 followers.
n i think AT MOST half of them will open my blog. hoho
so, let it keeps playing here.
annoying x ? annoying x ? hoho
if u feel annyoyed, just scroll down n click pause !
but . . . . . . .
thought of nobody will open my blog.
lol !
currently i got 48 followers.
n i think AT MOST half of them will open my blog. hoho
so, let it keeps playing here.
this song titled UNINTENDED !
enjoy ya !
n sing along ! hihi
n sing along ! hihi
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I’ll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I’ll always love
I’ll be there as soon as I can
But I’m busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I’ll always love
I’ll be there as soon as I can
But I’m busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
I’ll be there as soon as I can
But I’m busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
Before you
jiwang kan ? lentok habess !
but i likee ! hahak

No comments:
Post a Comment