Monday, June 20, 2011

1. Introduce yourself ! ♥


THIS IS
|CLICK|


when i was young, zaman muda muda
i like to write about myself in this style.
HAHA.


N AMA Nur Afeeqah binti Che Ahmad Tantowi
U MUR 20 tahun
R UMAH BERALAMAT [cencored] Institut Veterinar Malaysia.

A YAH BERNAMA Che Ahmad Tantowi bin Che Mohamed Arif
F ON NOMBOR 0142981632 TETT ! #networkbusy :p
E MAK BERNAMA Normadiah binti Hashim
E MEL nurafeeqah13291@yahoo.com
Q UOTE FAVOURITE 'i know you can do it' =)
A KU BELAJAR DI UiTM Shah Alam
H ARI JADI 13 Februari 1991 #padahal tarikh ! LOL



This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me

Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

NUR AFEEQAH (:



No comments: