Friday, August 5, 2011

LOVE LETTER FOR BOS ! ♥



Dear Mr. Big:
I’m excited to inform you that I’m resigning.
I have been waiting forever to inform you that I’m resigning. I have hated worked for this company since the day I was hired. I hate the work, I don’t like my fellow employees, and I don’t like you.
I am giving my resignation effective immediately and I’m heading for the open road. I bought a Harley and a leather jacket and my girlfriend, Janice, is coming along. It was a little tough to find a jacket to fit her, but we managed.
I know you would like me to help you with a transition, but I won’t. Have fun figuring out the files on my computer. I can’t even figure them out most of the time.
Oh, speaking of computers, you’ll need to figure out the passwords to all our online resources. I forgot to keep a list of them, so have fun with that.

I’m sure you’d like to have a going away party for me. However, I’m not interested in the stale cookies and nasty punch that constitutes saying goodbye at this company.
Don’t worry about writing me a reference, even though I’m sure you’d be glad to recommend my work. I don’t need or want one. I don’t need references where I’m heading. So, consider our bridges burnt.
See ya,
Glad To Be Gone

HAHA ! i found that HERE ! 
i wish i can write like that ! LOL

btw tried to seach for sample of resignation letter.
and then i found THIS !
so i just tried to translate to english.
and wanna make it as simple as possible !
i dont know the address actually ! 
i did google and luckily i found THIS !

SO THERE YOU GO ! 
this is my print screen of my letter !










































eh betulkah ayat ayat tu ?
green underline ! =="
HAHA tak kisah lah ! 
nak tak nak, saya tetap mahu berhenti ! 


OH i have no envelope ! 
so im using envelope for kad raya ! HAHA
boleh lah bagi kad raya sekali kan ? hoho

last but not least
GOODBYE #BOS