I found this announcement on UiTM student portal. But this isn't for me, for Pra Diploma, Diploma and matriculation UiTM students. So today your result has been released? Most of my friends have done their final year. I mean those who are 21 years old, same as mine and have taken diploma for July 2009 intake. GOOD LUCK friends! This result determines their CGPA for upcoming graduation day. WOW! Means they are going to graduate soon.
Actually I'm so so jealous! But I can't tell in public because if they read what I have written, they will say I just want to make drama as I'm in degree level now, means something higher level of education from them. But the truth is, I really really jealous with them. At least, they have their diploma certificate after they have graduated. But I was matriculation student, so no certificate like that. Certificate from matriculation still not that valid to find job. ERM ERM.
Once, I was offered for diploma in accountancy in UiTM Segamat. If I have accepted that, maybe I am the same as them, having butterflies in my stomach waiting for my final semester result too. HAHA. But I was destined to be in the place where I am now and I'm grateful for all Allah has given me. Alhamdulillah (:
Again, I'm wishing all the best for you guys. Accept what you have, be grateful no matter what your result is. Who have decided to further studies on degree level, prepare yourself mentally and physically for that. Tougher life is waiting for you. Same goes to those who have decided to work instead of furthering studies on degree. Be prepared for all the possibilities. YEAH!
UiTM di hatiku :D