Ex KMJ-ian 2009/2010 still remember the day when we registered to be KMJ students on 11 May 2009? YEAH. I still remember that! HAHA. OPS actually all matriculation colleges batch 2009/2010 were the same right? HOHO. What a memory! Ok since few minutes more for today to end, so I just want to make a simple post about this day so that I can post this entry on 9 May 2012. Because I was student KMJ, so I just want to tell about KMJ only! HAHA.
This picture was taken on that day, 11 May 2009 during the resgistration. WOW I still keep it until now! How sweet HIHI. Ever regretted to choose to go to KMJ? As for me I'm not sure, maybe yes maybe not. But more to not. I have learnt so many things here. There were so so many sweet memories and bitter memories here. I just can keep to myself as memory :')
Such a nostalgic song to me. HIHI.
 |
| never will forget, my everything! HITZ :') |
Ok till then. Need to post this entry now. OPS, btw my younger sister was offered to further her studies in KMJ. But she hasnt decided yet to go or not to go. Whatever, depends on her. I just can suggest her not to go HAHA :p