I think timetable for this semester has been released pretty early. YEAH. UiTM has improved! HAHA. So about one month left for final exam. lup dup lup dup. Ok, I don't want to write more, just want to share my timetable for this semester.
Modules: CS226
Groups: ITS570
Modules: CS226
Groups: ITS571
Modules: CS226
Groups: ITS544
I know UiTM loves me so so much and that is why I need to stay there until the last day for final examination. Yes, 15 July is the last day for final examination for all UiTM students. Comment? 6 days gap between each subject. WAHH. More time to study for each subject, so need to score for these three subjects for final. Perhaps? ERM. Btw, other 4 subjects have no final and I do think my carry marks for this semester are the worst ever, so I need to put more effort for these subjects. Do pray for me. I'm nervous!

No comments:
Post a Comment