Monday, May 21, 2012

FLASH CARDS HCI! ♥


For our HCI assignment, we need to redesign interface for i-learn UiTM. This time no need to use any template or any application for website because lecturer asked us to draw on flash card only. Make something more interesting and attractive. But we are not art and design student, so we cant draw in paper! See what we have drawn. HAHA. Actually I have no idea how to improve ilearn though. ERM ERM. But, the obvious con for current ilearn portal version. 2.2 is the login which is situated in Student Portal. Only lecturer can login directly through i-learn. Why students can't? So I want to suggest to put login for students too in the i-learn. The other changes, I don't know. So we changed it just for interface. We made just a simple flash cards. LETS CHECK IT OUT! XD










No comments: