Since most of my friends have shared this on facebook, so I want to share it though. But i want to share here! HAHA. Actually I know, this one is kinda outdated, I mean it has been published few months ago. HOHO. Well, my opinion is the same like them. This is superb! YES. What was on my mind, who was their choreographer? Or maybe they copied the steps from other videos? MAYBE. By the way, their dance was not bad but certain steps need to be improved. (Pengkritik. LOL)! I know, with the time constrain as hostel students, or to be more specific, TGB students, I know this was not something easy to be memorized for all those steps, but they managed to do that! WOW!
ERM, I still remember the days back in 2007/2008, when I was studying there, we were not allowed to do such this performance. If we want to do any performance, if I'm not mistaken, only nasheed was allowed. Or boys only can sing. No band, no music band, no shuffle. NO NO NO. Again I want to say, their steps are superb and cool. I'm sure not only ex-TGB will say like this, but everyone who happened to view and watch this. YEAH, TGB got talent! Well done. I am wishing that they have talents in something such this show as well as in their studies. Go juniors go! GO TGB GO! :D
ERM, I still remember the days back in 2007/2008, when I was studying there, we were not allowed to do such this performance. If we want to do any performance, if I'm not mistaken, only nasheed was allowed. Or boys only can sing. No band, no music band, no shuffle. NO NO NO. Again I want to say, their steps are superb and cool. I'm sure not only ex-TGB will say like this, but everyone who happened to view and watch this. YEAH, TGB got talent! Well done. I am wishing that they have talents in something such this show as well as in their studies. Go juniors go! GO TGB GO! :D