Monday, August 13, 2012

SUZUKI ALTO! ♥


Suddenly I like this car so so much and I don't know why! Before this I used to post an entry about my favorite cars, but this car wasn't there. So this time I want to make official announcement, I have fallen in love with Suzuki Alto. OHH please I want one! But I know I can't afford! HAHA. Just want to say, this car is so awesome and at least the price is not as expensive as prices for Honda Jazz and Suzuki Swift. As for now, this car is on my wishlist. HEY Alto, I'm waiting for you and do wait for me! HIHI.


OHH so cute! HAHA. White, exactly the same as what I'm dreaming for. HIHI. One more, I do think this car is suitable for girl or woman, especially me! HAHA. ERM ok just a simple post, that's all. DAA~

After a long time I didn't update my blog, so this time I'm updating! YEAH! 

No comments: