I joined this event as ISEC's (Information System Engineering Club) ambassador in Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor to promote this course to mostly 94's and 93's babies. The first time I saw this KMS, I realized KMS resembles KMJ; Kolej Matrikulasi Johor. How I miss KMJ damn much! OHH KMJ! HIHI. Just wanna share photo during this 2days-1night-event. Even tired, but I enjoyed this event so much! Seriously (:
| We were about to depart! My partner, Tira! (: |
| before going to KMJ, we went to Pantai Morib! (: |
| Underneath birds! (: |
| me in the shell HAHA (: |
| Tira with her shell! (: |
| Our shoes and the sea! STYLE lah! HAHA (: |
| Most of the girls were having lunch! (: |
| Rumah Dato' Haji Sidek with tugu badminton! HIHI (: |
| boys hostel, blok capela. staying with boys? HAHA :p |
| meeting with JPP and PRD; night! (: |
| Kak Peqa, Duta ISEC! :D |
| Kak Tira, Duta ISEC! :D |
| We sang Tanya Sama Pokok song! HIHI (: |
| Me with penguin le mascot FSKM. |
| Tira with penguin le mascot FSKM. |
| say bye bye to KMS! daaaa~ |

1 comment:
akak masuk dalm shell btul2 ker..
hehehe...
bestnyew...
salam perkenalan...
#teamkhemah
http://nurainishahroni.blogspot.com
Post a Comment