Saturday, November 17, 2012

EXPERIENCE #KempenTutupAurat! ♥

I attended #KempenTutupAurat #TeamHijrah on last Sunday. Just wanna share my experience. Actually I didn't plan to go for this event, as I have planned to go back to JB that weekend. But my parents went to Kedah and Kelantan and I can't follow them because I got classes. Last minute plan, that Saturday night I was still thinking to go or not to go. Seemed like nobody was free on Sunday. So that Sunday morning, I decided to go alone, even I did't know about this event that much. But after taking my shower, I saw my housemate just woke up and she was about to prepare to go out. I asked her where she wanted to go. She told me she wanna go to Time Square with her sister. So I decided to go with them from Shah Alam to KL. Wink wink. Relieved. At least I wasn't alone. Plus it has been a long long time since I didn't go to KL by bus. Maybe the last time was early on last sem. OHH. 

As usual, we took U80 from section 2. Since Kak Awie was with her sister, so in that bus I sat alone until someone sat beside me. On the way, she asked me where I wanna go, and I said KLCC, and she said she wanna go there, and wanna join that event too! Wink wink again! Since both of us were alone before that, so we decided to go together. HIHI. She was Kak Safura from UiTM Puncak Alam. She told me that event actually in Masjid Asy-Syakirin KLCC. OHH if I didn't meet her, for sure I'll never know that specific place for that event. HIHI.

We arrived KLCC about 12 noon and the event has started since 11 AM. We were late! But still, we got opportunity to join usrah. We discussed a topic 'Relationship between men and women'. We shared our thought about this topic, anything we wanted to say. We? OPS. They! I was just in silent mode. HAHA. I like to hear their tazkirah more! :p

After Dhuhr Prayer, we continued our event, #StreetDakwah. We were asked to distribute fliers to all people and visitors nearby area of KLCC. At first, Kak Safura and I decided to go to that playground, in front of that mosque. But most of them have already gotten that fliers. So we decided to go to Surau KLCC. My experience of being rejected. I approached this mokcik. "Assalamualaikum, ktorang nak..." "HAH?" "Ktorang nak edarkan ini untuk......" "HUH? tok pehe tok pehe" *and she left me*. K. HAHA. ERM I tried not to be offended. Maybe my approach was wrong :/

Something worried me when Kak Safura said she will be going back to her sister's house, somewhere in KL. Means I need to go back to Shah Alam alone. Better for me to go back early, as I didn't want to reach Shah Alam in the night, and alone. But after Asr Prayer, someone beside me poked me and asked "FSKM kan?" "Aa FSKM" "OHH patut macam selalu perasan kat fac" "bla bla bla..." "bla bla bla...". She was Salwa. Salwa and her friends offered me to go back with them after knowing that I was alone. Wink wink again and again! (:

SEE! How much WINK WINK I got for that day? If we had good intention for something, then Allah will help us. We are not alone. Allah will show and send someone else to be with us! Alhamdulillah! All praises to Allah. I was happy and enjoyed that event, even I was alone at the first HIHI (:

Allah s.w.t berfirman: Aku adalah berdasarkan kepada sangkaan hamba-Ku terhadap-Ku. Aku bersamanya ketika dia mengingati-Ku. Apabila dia mengingatiKu dalam dirinya, nescaya aku juga akan mengingatinya dalam diri-Ku. Apabila dia mengingati-Ku dalam suatu kaum, nescaya Aku juga akan mengingatinya dalam suatu kaum yang lebih baik daripada mereka. Apabila dia mendekati-Ku dalam jarak sejengkal, nescaya Aku akan mendekatinya dengan jarak sehasta. Apabila dia mendekati-Ku sehasta, nescaya Aku akan mendekatinya dengan jarak sedepa. Apabila dia datang kepada-Ku dalam keadaan berjalan seperti biasa, nescaya Aku akan datang kepadanya dalam keadaan berlari-lari anak.          

[Sahih Muslim – no: 2675]



They are so so pretty! 
Subhanallah. 

That's all for this entry. I just wanna share my superb experience and journey to this event. HIHI. More details about what had happened during this event and many more, you can refer to THIS entry! 

No comments: