Assalamualaikum. HIHI. Alhamdulillah, just finished my interview session for Pascamara2014, 27th March 2014, 8AM. So wanna tell about my experience. Gonna write this post in ENGLISH. Even I know some of them are broken english, but I insist to do that, need to practice more for my english. Yelaaa kata nak pergi UK kan! :p inshaAllah ((:
'Alhamdulillah. Done my interview. Doakan saya lepas ye. Sapa nak tips, boleh PM for the best price'
Actually because of my status update above, then my friends PMed me to ask about tips (fefeeling famous) HAHA. So better I write here, at least I don't have to rewrite many times :p
![]() |
| Boys are 1/4, as usual :p |
![]() |
| Ladies |
Straight to the point, interview was a GROUP INTERVIEW which consisted of TEN CANDIDATES each. First they called 40 candidates and then divided to 4 groups randomly. They checked ORIGINAL IC and asked us to submit DOCUMENTS stated in interview offer letter. I think if you have offer letter from University, better to bring it though. That gonna be advantage, who knows? Make sure you CLIP all those documents together. We got name tag because they gonna call candidates based on that name tag only. This is mine, A3 (3rd candidate for group A).
![]() |
| My name is A3 |
Before we enter the classroom, they remind us it is better to ANSWER IN ENGLISH even if the interviewer ask questions in malay. So there you gooooo! THREE SESSIONS for this pascamara2014 interview.
1. CASE STUDY: The question was something like 'You are shrunk into a pencil size and was put into a blender. How do you get out from that blender?'. We were given 20 MINUTES to discuss about this with all 10 group mates and while discussing, the interviewers jot down mark. We were required to DISCUSS ONLY, without presenting again to interviewers when the time is up. So better you talk and give some ideas to your group mates. Thats the way for you to gain your mark as much as possible. But remember, don't you ever dominate that discussion, let other people talk and express their idea though.
2. BUSINESS GAME: We were given 15 MINUTES and 30 STRAWS to build a tall building from all those straws with some conditions which are tallest, no other object supported that building except given straws and sellotape, must in vertical position, no horizontal building, and that building stands by itself. Oh and we were divided into two groups which 5 person each. As usual, we thought that they gonna test the stability of that building, means need to do larger base right? We made not-that-tall building so that we can use more for base. By the time we have done that building, interviewers compared those two buildings, which one is the taller, and asked us to give ovation for that group. WHATT? HAHA. I think they don't need base or bla bla bla, BUT to understand and follow what question wants, TALLEST! Again, TALLEST! So please take note about this, do according to question ok? =.=
![]() |
| Not-that-tall building @_@ |
3. INTERVIEW: GROUP interview. Interviewers asked 2 QUESTIONS and interviewees need to raise hand to answer their questions. First question was something like 'Apakah yang anda faham mengenai KONSEP WASATIYYAH'. *PENGSAN*! HAHA. Frankly speaking I wasn't sure about that and even when I told everyone else about this question, everybody was like krik krik. HAHA. Ok, the second question was opinion about leadership. This is not that tough as you can goreng goreng sampai garing! :D
I think that's all. Even me I don't like to read long long post. HAHA. By the way, each session may be differ from other session, I'm not sure about that. Do not put 100% trust on this post, everything is at your own risk :p
Done reading this post? SOOOOOO all the best! Keep calm and wait for the result, 24th April right? HIHI. Every morning wake up for qiamulail and perform Taubat and Hajat prayer ok? Don't skip fard prayers. Most important, don't forget to pray for me too. Ingat daku dalam doamu! CEWAHH ((: Again, Rabbuna Yusahhil. SEE YOU ABROAD! (Eh! :p) Doa pada Allah and He will give the best for us. InshaAllah :)




No comments:
Post a Comment