Assalamualaikum.
Just want to share my experience when my friends and I got stuck in the heavy snow. It was 26th December 2014 and we went for boxing day shopping at Bicester Village. On the way back to Sheffield, the snow started to fall and we got stuck in Manfield, about 30 minutes to Sheffield. So we need to push our rental car especially when we were going uphill. That 3 hours journey turned to be 10 hours when at last we arrived home about 3 in the morning. These are some videos that i managed to record during that incident. Enjoy!
This was my first snow experience but i just wanna say, snow can be either too fun or too challenge lol. The next day at 8AM, I need to take train to Edinburgh. So can you feel how tired I was, as I didn't packed anything yet for that journey. Ok, till then. Maybe next time I will be sharing my experience in Edinburgh, Scotland :)
Like I said before, snow can be very sad especially to those victims in Syria, Lebanon and many more places around that area. Many people especially kids were killed due to heavy snow as they encountered winter storm. You may refer to IKRAM for SYRIA i4s and Islamic Relief UK page for donation. When we wanted winter badly, at the same time there are people that aren't in need of winter. May Allah help them. InshaAllah


No comments:
Post a Comment