Now my berokbeng just renewed its GB to zero. So time to blog. I just can't stand anymore when all those 3GB were just for a week. I've decided to use unifi for this house. The speed is faster and GB is much much bigger. At least 60GB, or unlimited. Undeniable, unifi is the best choice. Then I want terminate this berokbeng! Muahaha. I've contacted to the TM agent about this, and need to wait for Friday next week. Waiting waiting.
Now I'm foreveralone because I've deactivated my facebook account. It's not because I spent too much time facebooking, but I've spent too little time for facebooking. When I log in to facebook, maybe just to get information from my group CS226, or I will stalk him. And you know, everytime I stalked, my heart was broken. so I think it's better for me to deactivate. I don't think I should block him. So just let me back off, and deactivate. Told you, more than a week! Longest time ever? Maybe. I can live without facebook! YEAH ~
Actually, not that foreveralone. I got my lovely twitter. MuahxXxxx. And yes, my Skype. But maybe everybody is busy, so they were not that active in Skype. But still I can videocall with mama and abah! hihi.
Bf? Of course kenot video call with bf because no bf. Sobs. Him? Sometimes chatting with him, but rarely happened. And never ever voice call nor video call with him. So sad right? HAHA.
Now it's only 10+ PM, but I already sleepy! The more I sleep, the more sleepy I'm. What's wrong with me! By the way, tomorrow no class, but need to go to UiTM Puncak Perdana for Invention Innovation Design (IID) Competition. We are kinda forced to join that competition. 7 AM need to be in bustop mawar. So need to be prepared as early as 6:30 from my house! Wake up at 4 in da monink? hoho. Hope so.
Till then, may I sleep now? okbye ~
mood : broken hearted girl T___________T
