People say, study week is the honeymoon time? Is it true? HAHA. Yes, I feel the same thing. Study week has started since 4 days ago. So I should have started to do revision. But nothing at all! Nothing. Now I'm in Kluang, spending my study week honeymoon here, my lovely hometown. Yeah, I know, if I'm home, 1/1 probability for me not to study. The hypothesis is accepted.
I have decided to go back to Shah Alam this Wednesday. So it is tomorrow. I hope I can use my study week well! Studying, not hanging out with friends! LOL. Exam is really just around the corner. PEQA, y u no realize it? OMG OMG. Last sem, I made my exam timetable as my desktop wallpaper, but it was useless! HAHA. Why? Because I didn't shut down my baby lappy. So I didn't close my google chrome and yeah, that timetable didn't help me much to give motivation. Any suggestion to make me realize? Help me help me! :p
Ok, back to my purpose of writing this entry. I just want to share my timetable. If you happen to invite me for any event, make sure do it when I'm available. Tell me earlier so that I can check my schedule, set and confirm the appointments with you guys! EHH? HAHA.
2:15pm-4:15pm, Wk 1, 04-Jan-12
Modules: CS226
Groups: CTU553
Modules: CS226
Groups: CTU553
2:15pm-5:15pm, Wk 1, 05-Jan-12
Modules: CS226
Groups: ENT600
Modules: CS226
Groups: ENT600
9:00am-12:00pm, Wk 3, 16-Jan-12
Modules: CS226
Groups: ITS410
Modules: CS226
Groups: ITS410
9:00am-12:00pm, Wk 3, 18-Jan-12
Modules: CS226
Groups: ITS473
Modules: CS226
Groups: ITS473
9:00am-12:00pm, Wk 3, 19-Jan-12
Modules: CS226
Groups: ITS470
Modules: CS226
Groups: ITS470
I don't like this sem timetable that much. Study week for 10 days, then exam, then another 10 days study week! sweat. Suppose there are gaps between each subject. But? zzzz. And one more thing, I got presentation on 27th January 2012 even exam is over on 19th January 2012, so I need to stay back in Shah Alam to prepare for that presentation! I wanna go back home! T__T
YEAH. counting down for 19th January 2012 (: final examination