Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BABY GUITAR ! ♥


I wanna join music class, which is guitar class, so I bought a new baby guitar on 19 January 2012, right after I have done all my final papers, bought in Plaza Alam Sentral, Shah Alam. So here I wanna show off my baby guitar. Classical guitar.


For my first class, I learned basic things about guitar. Few cords, and simple strumming. Its not easy to play a guitar. I admit it. So I need to put more effort for this. Please polish me! YEAH! 

What a sudden? HAHA. Actually, I wanted to learn something new, just for fun; neither for performance purpose in any event nor to be a singer. Encik Azim wants to teach us, so why not I try right. The class is in his studio music in Section 7. Maybe I will join that class if I have free time. 

Ok, till then. Please suggest a name for my baby guitar. thanks :D