Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HANGING OUT? ! ♥


If you hang out with your family, friends, or boyfriendSS or girlfriendSS, which activity would you prefer? I think most people prefer to watch movie? Is it true? Or what else you can do? Karaoke, Bowling, Jamming and so on. Let me tell here what I prefer to do during an outing. The first thing is KAROK!


Why karaoke? Because I think this one can make you all out! HAHA. Never gone for karok with family, just with friends. Yeah, so I think this one can make you enjoy yourself, with your friends too. My favorite song during karok, Mengapa by Nicky Astria! HAHA. I know my voice is better than Siti Nurhaliza. Thanks =="



The other activity either movie or bowling. Maybe more to bowling. If you go for bowling, same as karok, at least you can enjoy yourself together with your friends. But if you go for movie, you are enjoying you and yourself only. That's why I prefer bowling more. Plus, its such a waste if you happen to choose wrong movie. So, if I want to watch movie, I just download or watch online maybe in youtube. OR not to watch at all. HAHA


So, to my future husband, please take note. Hope we have mutual interest about this! HAHA. Btw, I know MY SOMEONE doesn't like to go for karaoke. So one day, I'll sacrifice this hobby and not to go karaoke after getting to be with him. I don't mind to sacrifice this as long as I'm with him. hihi :p