Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ITS470 ! ♥

Tomorrow is my last paper for final. ARGH cant wait for tomorrow. But I don't know what are going to be aswered tomorrow. I know nothing about this subject. I went through past year question papers, felt like I can't answer everything. I'm down down down.

Only 40% for this final is going to be evaluated as carry mark. But the miserable thing ever, 10/60% has been deducted because we have submitted our assignment after the due. Overdue. No consideration from lecturer! Grrr.

This 26th January, is for another 15/60%, for our presentation! Ermm. Even final exam is over, but I will be staying here until the presentation done! Ermm

15/60% from test also gone. The highest I can get maybe only 5 out of 15. Argh! I should put more effort for this final paper, but now I dont't know what to do. Ottoke? These two previous papers were killing me, and thats why I'm dying. Down down down T___T

My mind is concentrated. No more notes or any input can diffuse here. All I ever wanted is miracle! MIRACLE, please come to me. I need you so so much ):

Lets study. Stadi sampai lebam!