SEE! 28 sen for every 10 minutes. means if you make call for 1 minute, also 28 sen, 2 minutes also 28 sen, 3 minutes, also 28 sen. Yes, beacuse the charging block is for every 10 minutes to celcom and every 5 minutes to other operators. This new plan sounds interesting right? So I've decided to use it. JENG JENG JENG!
Lets make comparison with all the cheap plan that already exist!
Yes, that is that! But that comparison with the expensive plans. Lets try to compare with the existing plan, but the cheap ones. Maybe for student rate.
After calculating and comparing, I think this new plan is still the cheapest. But remember, if you are using UPAX and Hotlink Youth Club together with this new plan, me sure when you make any call, that call will exceed 3 minutes. So maybe it will worth your call. If not, you will be charged 28 sen even just for a minute. Such a waste right? Better to use UPAX which is 15sen per minute or HYC 12sen per minute.
BUT, the disadvantage of using this new plan compared to student package is the credit expiry. HYC valid for 4 years while UPAX valid until you reach 26 years old. But this new plan, the credit expiry info are as following table.
As for me, because Im $ingle, so I didn't make calls and SMSes that much, and I need more credit expiry than cheap rate. But who doesn't want the cheaper one right? So I hope that celcom promotion for extending credit expiration date is applicable for this new plan. Maybe I'm going to subscribe either RM30 for a year or RM50 for 2 years. So lets use this plan! Support the chepest rate!

