Promise just a simple post. Need to study. But something has attracted me. I saw in my timeline, girls are worrying about grad. HAHA. Actually I know, it's all about marriage. For sure most of girls wanted to get married after finishing study or after graduating. That's why everybody is counting about grad. HAHA. Ok that's funny!
As for me, once I planned to get married in my last semester which is Part7. So during my graduation day, I can bring along my hubby! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Let me predict when it gonna be my grad.
According to what I have found, but I'm not sure either its valid or not because it isn't in Portal UiTM. But maybe it can be trusted. It is for academic session in 2012. So lemme continue to count until part 7.
PART 4; March - July 2012
PART 5; September - January 2013
PART 6; March - July 2013
PART 7; September - January 2014
GRAD? Maybe somewhere around March 2014! WAHH.
So? 23 years old! Supposedly I will be graduating at 22 years old. But because of the 4 months holiday for last year, so it is quite late. ERM.
Btw, if I'm not mistaken, someone that I've been waiting for these few years will be graduating in 2014 too. Is it? I'm not that sure. What happen, maybe I will be graduating earlier than him! haha. So, need to wait for him :p
