Tuesday, January 3, 2012

STUDY WEEK PART 3 ! ♥


Today is my last day for my study week. Just finished overview for tomorrow's subject. Maybe tonight I need to to through at least once again about this subject. And I need to cover subject for ENT, which is on the day after tomorrow. 

But this study week, I went travelling! HAHA. So less time for me to study! How to get 4flat? In my dream? zzzz. I want it, but I know it's kinda impossible. LOL.

Recalling back what I have done for this study week. On Friday, I went to UiTM Puncak Alam and followed @Amirajemal to go back to her house in Seremban. About this one, mama doesn't know until now. I never told her. But I never lied to her about this. That was the real thing, no ticket to go back home. 

Then on Saturday, no ticket to Kluang, so I took bus ticket to Batu Pahat from Seremban. In that bus, I was sitting beside boy from UPSI. No other empty space! OMG, kinda awkward. What was on my mind, what if I've fallen asleep and snoring? HAHA. But luckily he is friendly boy and he told me many things about Adam Adli. HAHA. What a coincidence, met someone from UPSI when Adam Adli was famous. LOL. And another coincidence, mama has something to do in Batu Pahat on that day, so I did't have to take another bus from Batu Pahat to Kluang. YEAHH :DD

The next day, for few days, I went to nowhere, stayed in my house, helped packing things and of course online! Then I went to Johor Bharu to paint that house until midnight so my family and I need to have sleepover there. By the way, I drove to go there. Yeah, no need GPS anymore, maybe now I know how to get there from Kluang to Johor Bharu (:

I spent another a day in Kluang, then on Wednesday, I went back to Shah Alam. But stopped in Mid Valley to buy something as supplement for study weeks! Then went to IIUM Gombak to send my twin there.Continue my journey to Kondominium Kristal, yes, my house. Abah and my youngest sister, @nur_ameerah continued their journey back to Kluang. What a tiring day! Even it has been few days, but still, no book at all. HAISHH.

On Thursday, I went to Sunway Pyramid to meet @SyarmimiAmira there. I was having window shopping there. I have bought nothing. Friday, I decided to stay at home to study. But I have done on that day. Woke up as early in the morning, but watched 3 episodes for Tentang Dhia and then continue with Ombak Rindu. No tears babe! no! HAHA. Once, I dared myself not to cry to watch Ombak Rindu and yes, I did it! Proud of myself ((=

That evening, we went to an outing with @auizt407 just for having lunch. Then we went to giant to buy something to cook for dinner. That night, we cooked Nasi Goreng with kangkung! I cooked for guest! HAHA :DD

On Saturday, we went to KLCC. Met @mimisyairah and we watched movie Sherlock Homes. Bored! I cant understand it at all. Maybe because I didn't watch the first part? Maybe. So we left the cinema about an hour before the movie ended. HAHA. So sad. Wasted my RM14 $__$

Met @nurnadia_do in KLCC too. After both MIMIs have left, me and do didn't know what to do. So we have decided to go to @Amirajemal 's house for her niece birthday party. Again went to her house after a week of my previous visit. LOL. That was unplanned plan! So, I didn't bring anything! PERH.

That night, on new year eve, we went to 'celebrate' it in karaoke box. HAHA. No, actually we didn't celebrate new year. Coincidentally we went out during new year eve. Thats all. Next day, Tutti Frutti in Seremban gave 50% for their customers. WOW. I bought two cups; medium and large one. HAHA. That night, birthday party for Amie's niece. Alyssa. Princess theme for that night. BEST. Happy belated 4th birthday princess Alyssa. From me; Auntie Peqa! HAHA (:

On monday, I went back to Shah Alam by train and U80. But stopped at PKNS to bank in house rent fees for January. We supposed to bank in every first days for each month, but that day it was already 2 January =="

And now today, supposedly to study, but I have written a long entry about my study week! HAHA. ERRK. No piccas at all? YES no at all. Boring boring! HAHA. By the way, I'm tired to type such this long and boring entry. So I need to stop here. Tonight I need to struggle! Chayok chayok! Ops. Better for me to insert at least one pic! HAHA

bukan dah dekat wei! tapi sangat dekat! ESOK! :S