Just a simple post for tonight. I went to Plaza Alam Sentral for bowling just now. Special invitation from Cikgu Suhaili, my teacher back in MRSM TGB. He is now in a trip with students MRSM TGB, means my super junior whom are studying there now. They are staying in UiTM Puncak Perdana for , maybe to attend some programme, but I'm not sure what is that. Others ex MRSM TGB from other batches also were there to play bowling. Since I was free at that time, so that was why I joined. hee. I got 1 strike and 2 spares. HAHA. But the best things were, FREE and FREE XD
Let me share some pictures taken there.
Mr Suhaili, he was my coach for softball. A sporting physics teacher.
Aishah, my driver HAHA.
This is Aus, my ex classmate 412 512. Never-no-fight friend. He joined that game for tonight. By the way, even both of us are about two years in UiTM Shah Alam, but we never hang out together. This was the first time to hang out with him since we were here. BUT after SPM, we met for times. Weirdos. HAHA.


