Monday, April 2, 2012
MORNING ! ♥
Guess what? I woke up very early this morning. And now, at this early I have done many things. HAHA. Well done peqa! Now Im waiting for the washine machine. Phew. Erm, but the sad this thing is, actually I have planned for fasting today, but I didnt wake up for sahur. I didnt hear my two alarms at all. Babo me.
Slept late last night as I just got back from Johor and arrived here at the middle night. I unpacked my things and slept after 3. Maybe thats why I didnt wake up for sahur.
Since I went back to my hometown, so I didnt do any homework. What I just can say, less pressure during I was there. Seriously. Including all pressure from the environment, everyone around me. Peaceful. Ahaks.
Long time no update blog right. I mean more than a day. HAHA. I didnt bring my lappy back, so now its still under my bed, in a bag. Wow.
Im kinda sleepy right now. Wanna have short nap before class at 8.30. So see ya! OH! Today, purple bamboo yaw! Missing HITZ (:
I dont have any pic to be uploaded for this entry. Just pick random pic. HAHA :p
