Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MOBILE INTERNET ! ♥


People say smartphone users need to always have mobile internet plan so that its easier for them to access to internet. So usually, postpaid users have this advantage because nowadays, telcos have introduced pospaid plan together with data plan. All those packages are cheaper than mobile internet for prepaid and thats why most of the postpaid users have internet access 24 hours. But what about prepaid users? For example me! 

BUT, Im kinda relieved after hotlink has introduced new mobile internet plans for prepaid which are cheaper and more affordable. Actually hotlink has extended the expiry date for each mobile internet plan and thats why I think now it is cheaper than before. Plus, the most important thing to me, I dont have to be tighten to any contract. PHEW. Lets see the new plans.


I think 100MB per week is enough for me as in my house, there is already wifi installed, so I dont need too much volume quota for mobile. Just turn on wifi during I'm home. YEAH!. Dont want to say more. Just lets use this plan friends! 

IM SAYING YES TO THIS NEW PLAN! :D

btw, according to @HotlinkYC, when I asked about hot ticket, this is the answer


STAY TUNED! (:

Blackberry users just shut up! I know you have BIS! okbye