Now, Bank Islam has opened their new branch in UiTM Shah Alam campus, near Dataran Cendekiawan. So it is easier for students to do anything with this bank. More ATM machine, and for office thinggy, also can be done here. I went there to pay my UiTM fees, so I changed my Bank Islam card to Bank Islam Visa Debit Card-i too. Debit card, can be used for shopping. YEAH. You only will be charged RM10 which will be deducted in your account if you apply for this card. Affordable.
The best thing about this card is I can use for online shopping too. And now I use this card to register for my apple ID. Before this I was using BSN debit card, but I cant use it to register for paid apple ID account. I dont know why. I tried to apply for Maybank debit card, but because I dont have maybank account, so that officer said I will be charged RM100 for debit card. So I cancelled it and luckily I can apply this for only RM10. hikhik. Actually you can do many things more with this card (:
OH ya, by the way, one day, I want to apply for Bank Islam UiTM card, special for Alumni UiTM students. Some of our portion for this that we have spent will be donated to 'Mengubah Destini Anak Bangsa'. This is the example of the card. YEAH!
Mengubah Destini Anak Bangsa (:
Now I have 2 debit cards. More debit card, the more tendency for me to spend more. Nur Afeeqah, please control yourself!


