I posted entry that I need to stop blogging. But now I come back. HAHA. Maybe blogging mode is ON. So feel like writing and sharing many things. Here, I want to share an application that I like it so so much. Maybe it kinda similar to photoshop, but this one is so simple and easy to use. It is PERFECT365.
I tried to edit my picture with this application.
TURAAAA :D
<pic removed>
Can you see the differences? HAHA HAHA.
This is my passport picture. That before side is edited, but maybe that shop has edited to make it flawless, but the after side is being edited by me using Perfect365. Both are edited, but the after side is with make up on. So different right? HAHA. One day I want to try to make up myself in real life. I want to look more feminine. AICEHH! HAHA. But now I dont have any make up :(
Let it be. I want to share more piccas that has been edited using this application HAHA :p
| <pic removed> |
| Hello Im fake NurAfeeqah :p |