Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SUNWAY LAGOON 20 JANUARY ! ♥


A day after my last final paper for last semester, me and my friends went to Sunway Lagoon. We went there just to release tension. We were screaming out loud to ride all the games, especially me. I like to scream out lout out loud. HAHA. We got discount for that day. So can play All Park like a boss (:


YEAH can you see there, SUNWAY LAGOON? I was there on 20th January 2012. This was my first time to go there actually. So sad. HAHA. Not to write much, just wanna share some pictures that have been taken there.

<pic removed>
ship!

I have made this sandcastle. comel? XD

5 of us!
Not so many pictures because I didnt use my phone that much. Maybe next time I will update this entry to post more pictures if I have gotten all those pictures. Last but not least, special video HAHA (: