Wednesday, March 28, 2012

RESULT SPM 2011 ! ♥


Result SPM for 94's students was released on 21 March 2012. It has been a week, but now, want to write about it. HAHA. Im boring. Skipping my class for this evening without reason at all, so I don't know what to do. After writing about this, maybe I want to sleep. HAHA. Ok, back to the topic, during that day, I was feeling inconsolable. Like seriously, felt like something was wrong. All the memories during the day back in March 2009 when I got my result, kept haunting me. I still can't forget how bad my result was. Well, it even keeps haunting me until this moment :/

Actually I don't know either it was bad or not. Sometime when I want to calm myself, I said to my own self that it was not that bad. But, still most of the time I know that it was actually bad. Somehow, I need to be grateful because I still can further my studies and now I'm in degree level. But but still, ermm. ermm. WOW. I don't want to talk more about this. Before something starts to roll down my check, let me not to write about that tragic moment. HAHA.

Just what I want to say here, SPM result is very important. Am I the one who feels this thing? Try to imagine, even now I'm in degree level, but when I need to fill forms, they still ask for my SPM result. Maybe for new job they will be asking about SPM result too? I'm not sure, but I think YES. Maybe your future employer will look for the latest requirement or other skill such as degree result or skill in that field, but still SPM result is the one of the requirement that you can be chosen easily. ERM.

Ok, one more, I want to congratulate to my former secondary school, MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba for achieving good result in SPM 2011. First ranking for all MRSM with GPS 1.0. I'm as your super duper senior very proud of you guys. But not that proud because I didn't give any contribution for that achievement HAHA. 

Not to forget, my youngest sister, Nur Ameerah, ex student MRSM Alor Gajah, congratulation for you too. Even she didn't get straight A's, but still her result is better that mine. 


She was showing me her exam slip result when we were skyping, using her new mac book pro! CEH.