Thursday, March 22, 2012

Won BAGUS 5 Twitter Contest ! ♥


I joined this contest and I am the one of the daily winners for 22 March 2012. HIHI.


As what has written in Facebook Hotlink, maybe I will get 

5 x a pair of TGV movie tickets for any movie (valid for 4 months) 

HAHA 

Actually I need to answer simple question


and I answered something spontaneously


Just a simple contest right? HAHA. 
I know the purpose of this contest is to promote about New Hotlink Bagus5.
Lets me promote here too ok!


The new BAGUS plan offers LAGI BAGUS rates for these 5 things – talk (12 sen/min), text (1 sen/SMS), surf (RM2/hari, 100MB), IDD (lowest to over 200 countries) and data roaming (lowest to 10 countries). Find out more about BAGUS plan here: http://hotlink.com.my/bagus 

OR you can go HERE, my name is there (:

OPS! I thought the prizes are 5 tickets. When I reread this again during composing this entry, I realize 5 x A PAIR of movie ticket. Means I will get 2 tickets for each of 5 movies right? WHOA. Probably they are movie tickets for couple seat for each movie. Maybe I need boyfriend angkat just to use all those tickets! ANYONE? LOL