This is my baby lappy. It isn't in a good condition. Not feeling well. Can't you see? OUCH I'm so sad. I don't know what is wrong with my baby lappy. But usually, it will shut down suddenly. These few days, I just kept this lappy under my bed because got stressed when it shut down suddenly. ARGH.
Last semester break, abah has sent this lappy to format and change new charger, upgrade from windows vista to windows 7, and many more. But still there was something wrong somewhere when I was using it. ERM. What is wrong actually. Please be nice baby :/
Been using this lappy since matrik life, in 2009. Nearly 3 years we are together. Maybe I need new lappy? But you know, lappy isn't something that easy to get. Need to wait for few months more. Abah and mama, new lappy please. I am still thinking, either macbook air or macbook pro! Demand! HAHA. Oh no, even non-apple product im not sure when I will get that new lappy, so if I really want macbook, maybe I need to wait longer. ERM ERM.
Rarely update this blog because I didnt switch on this lappy. Actually many things I wanna share here. Next time when this lappy is recovered. Or maybe using new lappy? HAHA. Ok, dreaming again. ZZZZ. So, got to go now.

2 comments:
selalunya kalau dia shutdown sendiri ni sbb kipas tak function, so laptop panas, so dia auto shutdown, tapi tak tahu lah kalau salah or ada masalah lain :P sbb PC kat rumah aku pun pernah jadi cam gitu
masalah nak dapat lappy baru lah kot. eh. HAHA
Post a Comment