It has been a long time I havent checked my instagram. But since I saw few of my friends have posted instagram picture in their twitter, and I knew they are androiders, so now Im very sure that instagram is now officially in android. One more evident is, instagram is currently in worldwide trends. This is not just a rumours anymore. YEAH.
Last time I checked my instagram was a week ago maybe. That was the time when I posted my last picture there. But just now, I checked my instagram again. When I viewed my account, WOW! More than 10 new people were following me. WOW again HAHA. I didnt get any notification at all. Thats why I never knew all those friends were following me. HAISH.
By the way, welcome to instagram androiders. Thanks to my new followers for following me. I will follow you if I know you. And to all my fans, whoever have instagram, regardless for iphone or android, do follow my instagram HAHA.
Actually im composing this entry while waiting for magrib. Now already azan. So lets perform magrib prayer. BYEE. السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ (:
