Berubah memang sukar. tapi istiqamah dalam perubahan itu lebih sukar.
I WANT, I WANT, I WANT to be a better person, better muslimah. ERM, but all I must do is to prove it, not just say! Well done is better than well said. So I should start from now. Remember, when we want to change, we need to do slowly, I mean step by step. Here are what my friend has told me.
Thank you so much for supporting me. So lets tidy up our heart. SEE, that is the most important thing to do. One more thing, our sincerity is important too. Do all this because of Allah. YES, because of Allah.
BERHIJRAH to the right path. BERHIJRAH from sin to reward. BERHIJRAH from bad to good. BERHIJRAH from devil to angel. BERHIJRAH from wrong to right. BERHIJRAH from worse to nice. BERHIJRAH from bad to better to THE BEST.
Aku pernah jadi perempuan.
Aku pernah jadi gadis.
Aku pernah jadi wanita.
Kini, biar aku jadi muslimah.
inshaAllah (:




