Wednesday, April 25, 2012

iProcrastinate ! ♥



Procrastination, everyone likes to do this right? So do I. The hardest thing for me to change maybe when it comes to this bad habit, procrastinator. I think everyone knows that I'm a lazy girl, who likes to delay everything except when it comes about online or sleep. Sigh. 


Doing things at 11th. WOW. This is not good. Very very bad. Most of the time, people will end up regretting what they have done when they delayed to do something. Do you feel the same thing? ERM. How to change? I found few things that MAYBE can motivate myself and whoever happen to read this (:


The worst thing I always do is about solat, means I didn't perform prayer on time. Though I know solat is everything. ERM. So shouldn't have done this thing. My bad. Btw, here is another pic I want to share. 


Indeed, things that have been written there are RIGHT. So what I just can conclude, if we want what we want, we must do something right to get right thing in return. Again, I admit, this is not the easy thing to do. But all we can do is reflect ourselves. Take this as reminder, and remind me always (: