Monday, June 25, 2012

DADIH BUAH NAGA! ♥

Found few photos on my phone. Actually those photos were for this blogging purpose though, but I haven't updated about this yet. I have nothing to do, and my most of my friends are talking about foods, so I want to share this recipe! HAHA. Dadih from Dragon Fruit. OPS. Since I made this last year, so I can't remember what I have used. But, maybe I just can share pic, so people can look and make your own recipe! HAHAHA :p 


You need to have dragon fruit, and if I'm not mistaken, ingredient in that container was milk with sugar. ERGH seriously I don't know! If it is true, so another things, you need to have milk and sugar too. Then chop the fruit into dice shaped. For container such in the pic above, insert one small spoon of the chopped fruit into each container (EH chopped? ok whatever!).


Stir the mixture. Your milk will turn into purplish color, depends on the color of that fruit. Then, put this on fridge and you can try it whenever you want! YEAH! That is all! Very very easy! 


HAHA. Ok sooner or later I'll ask mama about this recipe. She knows more! I'm sorry, turning to be crazy at this moment, early in the morning. HAHA. ERM maybe I need to sleep now! HIHI! (:

3 comments:

Lily RIna said...

wah, nampak menarik la :D

haz said...

tidoo laa.. hahah

Eintan Nurfuzie said...

nampak menyedapkan la
anjing tu merajuk la.. nak tahu kisah nye jom baca
http://www.nurfuzie.com/2012/06/anjing-itu-merajuk-la.html