Just downloaded my exam slip from i-student. It needs to be printed out and to be brought up during exam day. Yeah, 1 day left for revision week and final exam gonna start the day after tomorrow. Ops.. It's already after 12 midnight, so actually tomorrow! Nervous :S
I am taking 8 subjects for this semester, but I'll be sitting for only 5 papers for this final. There is no final paper for my English language, third language and co-curriculum. Even only 5 subjects, but all those 5 subjects, memorizing skills are needed. ARGH, i don't like to memorize everything! Somehow, I need to do it!
Ok, that's all. Just a simple entry. I need to continue my study. Time is running out! There are many chapters need to be covered! I hope I can finish all those! Wish me luck baby!
Have a fruitful revision week
and
best wishes for your final examination
